If I had to choose between loving you, && breathing... I'd use my last breath to say "I love you"... <3

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Emily Dee Stapley.

Look how little we were!! :)

Ya know... it's been a long time since I've blogged. But an even longer time since I've blogged about my BFFLAE.

Emily Dee Stapley.
What an amazing person.
She's been my friend since kindergarten, and we'll be friends forever without a doubt.
She's an AMAZING swimmer, and I'm proud to call her my friend :)
She is a truly kind hearted person and cares about everyone.
She is freaking amazing in every single way, and without her in my life, I'm not even sure what I'd do.
I'll never forget the many memories we made in middle school. My favorite would have to be singing duets with her in choir and being President and Vice President together.
But, we had many great memories.

Emily... if you're reading this... I just wanted to thank you. For all you've ever done for me throughout the years. I love you with all my heart and you'll always be my best friend. For life and eternity :) <3

"The water is wide, but I most cross o'er. No more can I be all alone.
My future waits on yonder shore... send me a boat to take me home.
'Cross the Wide Missouri."

No comments: