If I had to choose between loving you, && breathing... I'd use my last breath to say "I love you"... <3

Thursday, February 5, 2009

High School...:)

Wow.
High school.
TONS of drama.
But I love it so much more than middle school!
Wanna hear somethin a little crazy??
At least, it's crazy to me....
I just barely filled out my REGISTRATION CARD for my JUNIOR YEAR.
.......
which means my sophomore year is almost over.
which means 2 more years of high school.
.......
WEIRD.
Everyone was right.... it does go by so super fast!!

Now i'm gonna blog about seminary today. We had a shortened period, so she had to shorten the lesson... which was a bummer.... cuz it was a good one! and for once, our class was quiet!
We talked about the atonement. And how He went through all of that just for us.
But she pointed something out that kinda made me rethink a lot of things!!
Jesus atoned for all of our sins, but not only that, He went through the pains we are going through right now. He knows EXACTLY how it feels. He knows how much it hurts. Or whatever you might be going through. He knows.
It made me stop and think about the things I'm going through and have went through. He had to feel the same pains I did, so He knows exactly how I feel. It gives me hope, hope that I'll be able to get through the trials, hope that He will help me to get through them. He would never give us something that we couldn't handle.
So.... when you're having a really rough day, where nothing is going right, just think. He knows exactly what that's like, and will always be there for you. He'll help you get through them, so just have faith and put your trust in Him and you'll be just fine! :)

Anywho!! The church is true and i love you... haha :D that's what my Oakcrest counselor always used to tell me.
Sorry.... that was so random. I just felt like I should blog about it. Because I really really enjoyed the lesson. And.. I don't know. Haha.
I'll blog again soon... possibly!! Thanks for reading this... if you did... :) haha
Love you all.
Kenzie

No comments: