If I had to choose between loving you, && breathing... I'd use my last breath to say "I love you"... <3

Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog?!

I swear I forget I have a blog sometimes!! Hahaha.
So this is gonna be a random post...k?

So Christmas is in 3 days... but uh i haven't got ANY of my friend presents yet!! UH OH!!!! Tomorrow... that's when I'll get them...... tomorrow.
What should I get for Justin?!? .... HELP!
Yay. I love Christmas season.
Everyone is so much happier.
Why can't it be like this all year round?!

Copper Hills Drill Team is gonna be unstoppable!!!
At our first competition, we placed top 3 in every single dance!! First in hip hop!!!!
At our second competition, even with a penalty, we got 3rd in hip hop. Then we got 6th in kick and military, and 9th in dance because we got another penalty.
BUT!! if that would have been region, we would have gotten SECOND!!!!!!!
woot.

Hmm....
I like Taylor Swift.
Well..... k..... I like her music.... not so much her.
Have you heard Love Story?? It's my favorite.
And Fearless.
They're keyyyyyute!!!
They make my day.
They make me happy.
:D
YAY!

Anyways...... If I don't blog before Christmas..... have a wonderful, safe Christmas everyone!!! I'm so thankful for everyone of you :) If anyone is even reading this....... haha.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Emily Stapley said...

I LOVE KENZIE SHIRT!!!
thats what you should get im. :)f

Kenzie said...

heeheeheehee I love you Emily!