If I had to choose between loving you, && breathing... I'd use my last breath to say "I love you"... <3

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Taylor Swift??

K so i'm not the biggest Taylor Swift fan personally....
BUT HAVE YOU HEARD HER NEW CD???!!?
It's pretty much amazing.


My favorite songs right now from her cd are Fearless, Hey Stephen, Love Story, and Fifteen. They're all at the bottom. You should listen to them, you'd be surprised, I was. :) I LOVE THEM!!!

Wow I haven't blogged in so long!! I've been super busy.... before and after school practices everyday?? not fun. I'm at the school for about 12 hours a day.
I say that this should be illegal.
:)

The region dance last week was interesting...
Very interesting.......
I only danced with two people!!!
And there was again.. a lot of drama.

Anywho...
LISTEN TO TAYLOR SWIFT'S CD :)

"...And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me head first, fearless." -Fearless.

"...I can't help it if you look like an angel, can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so..." -Hey Stephen.

"...Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, i'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run.... you'll be the prince, and i'll be the princess, it's a love story, baby just say yes!" -Love Story.

"...Cuz when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you gotta believe them..." -Fifteen.

:D

No comments: