If I had to choose between loving you, && breathing... I'd use my last breath to say "I love you"... <3

Sunday, August 3, 2008

BREAKING DAWN!

So.
I started Breaking Dawn yesterday!!

I'm at about page 452. ish.

IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit shocked....

But I won't spoil anything.


What is it about this book that's so great??

It would have to be Edward!!!!

Haha me and Emily got in a fight about who's better..... Edward or Emmett.... well...

WHO do YOU think is better???? Add your comments!

4 comments:

Emily Stapley said...

OBVIOUS ANSWERRR!!!

EMMETT CULLEN IS BEYOND THE GREATEST THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD> HE PUTS FIRE TO SHAME! LOL JK JK JK JK JK JK
FIRE>>>>>STRANGE

BUT YA GOOO EMMETTT

Anonymous said...

Definately Edward I'm with you Kenz sorry Emily haha!! :D But I'm still on Eclipse so maybe it will change in a while :) ttyl

-Syd

Steph said...

It's good, I just started it, but not as far as you. I'm only like 35 pages in. I can't wait to read the rest.

Kenzie said...

So i finished it!!
I cried a total of 4 times during the book.
I loved it with all my heart.
It seriously was the best book i've ever read.
I wish it wasn't over :(
I LOVE BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!